At Agape, we take new and gently used baby and maternity items. These items are given to clients who participate in our ‘Earn While You Learn’ Program. This program exists to educate and encourage new mothers who may be lacking emotional, financial or familial support. By participating in our classes, clients can earn points to spend on donated items.
We keep these items in our baby store and would be happy to schedule a tour!
Please call our office at 423-928-2273 to learn more, or to arrange a drop-off time for new or gently used baby and maternity items.
We graciously accept the following:
- Diapers & Wipes – Size preemie to size 5
- New & gently used baby clothes (up to 2T)
- New baby bottles and pacifiers
- Cribs, sheets, and blankets
- New hygiene items (baby shampoo, bubble bath, lotion, etc.)
- New & gently used Maternity clothes
- Other new or gently-used baby items (i.e. pack-n-plays, strollers, exersaucers, etc.)
For safety & health reasons, we do not accept the following:
- Baby formula
- Used baby bottles
- Used car seats
Every time you purchase an eligible item through AmazonSmile, Amazon gives 0.5% of the cost to Agape Women’s Services. Click the button below to set us up as your charity of choice.
You can also view our Amazon Baby Registry or check our Facebook page for items that are needed in our center.
Thank you for serving women and families!